Office 365 Security Assessment
Privacy For The Modern Digital Workplace
3-Day Office 365 Security Assessment
An Alarming 85% of Organizations Using Microsoft 365 Have Suffered Email Data Breaches, research by Egress Reveals. Ensure your organization is adopting security by having a Office 365 Security Assessment from InData Consulting. Leveraging Microsoft Teams for a hybrid work model? No problem, we cover this with a comprehensive security review for remote workers. Let InData Consulting deploy the security features you already own.
According to a recent study by Egress, an alarming 85% of organizations using Microsoft 365 have suffered email data breaches. This is a worrying statistic, especially given the fact that many organizations are still not doing enough to protect themselves from such threats.
One of the best ways to protect your organization from email data breaches is to have a security assessment done by a reputable company like InData Consulting. We can help you identify any weak spots in your security setup and deploy the necessary security features to protect your data.
This 3-day Office 365 Security Assessment is for any business stakeholder with responsibilities for customer data and security and includes a kick-off presentation, a pre-assessment questionnaire, and a presentation that contains a prioritized list of Office 365 security recommendations.
Agenda:Day 1: Kick-Off Presentation
- Review business direction and cloud adoption.
- Gain credentials to audit Office 365 tenant.
- Audit license entitlement and perform gap analysis.
- Audit use of Office 365 security products and align to entitlements.
Day 2: Pre-Assessment Questionnaire
- Perform Office 365 secure score analysis.
- Create gap analysis given the current status.
- Compose recommendations and adoption roadmap to adopt security solutions and improve security posture.
Day 3: Recommendations & Roadmap Report
- Present current security status and surface immediate risks.
- Present Office 365 secure score findings and relative adoption vs industry.
- Present Office 365 security adoption roadmap and timing.