Complete Security Protection for Your Business
Looking for a Cybersecurity Expert?
InData’s Cybersecurity Team helps protects organizations from cybersecurity failures, and helps them ensure compliance with privacy and security standards and regulations. We work with law enforcement to protect our customer and their data. Don’t be a Victim!
Everyday over 5 million data records are lost or stolen worldwide!
Enterprise Class Coverage Combining multiple layers of protection ensures your properly protected from external threats
Comprised of advanced technologies that can detect and deploy the latest protection protocols and let our Network Operations Center track potential issues Keeping you Informed A wide range of reports are provided monthly to ensure you have visibility into the security being provided Full Security Monitoring We monitor your entire environment to ensure it remains healthy and protected and will act immediately if there is an issue. Scans Outbound Emails Avoid fines and IP blacklisting with our Enterprise solution that adds protection on your outbound mail service. Threats facing SMBs today:
- Data Theft
- Hacking Attempts
- Employee Data Loss
- Phishing Attacks
- Corporate Espionage
- Daily Evolving Security Threats
Why our clients choose our Layered Security Services
Complete Security Protection for Your Business
InData provides your organization with a multi layered security approach to protection. We evaluate and analyze your needs and customize our service to meet your needs. We can provide you with a complete Layered Security Solution that includes the industry leading protection out in the market today. We will work to keep your employees protected and productive. Don’t leave the safety and security of your network environment in the hands of your employees. Utilizing our services ensures you have a dedicated team of security professionals customizing solutions to meet your protection needs. Providing multi-layered levels of security will ensure redundancy and enhanced protection of your critical corporate data and reduction in potential hack or theft attempts will be averted. Layered Security services will provide you with the skilled IT resources and enterprise-class security protection and detection you need to ensure the ongoing safety of your network against the ever evolving security threats in today’s marketplace. The confidentiality and protection of your client’s info is paramount to your viability and success as an organization.
Benefits of Our Layered Security Approach
In-Depth Security Monitoring
We will keep a continual eye on your complete network 24/7/365 and be alerted to any potential issues or breach attempts allowing us to react quickly to eliminate threats.
Protect Your Company’s Critical Assets and Information
Data backup is only sufficient to a level, aligning protection levels from inception of data being saved, to backing up data, encrypting all files and proper transit to offsite locations for redundancy will provide you peace of mind in the security of your critical business files.
Have confidence that your systems are continually being protected! We will provide you with monthly reports and quarterly Risk and security review meetings that will demonstrate the effectiveness of our service.
We can ensure patches and antivirus updates for your PCs have been installed, prevent spam from reaching your network reducing the likelihood of your network being compromised.
Protected Business Information
Data backup services provide peace-of-mind knowing all critical business and customer data can be quickly restored.
Spend More Time Working
We can be your networking watchdog, enabling you to focus on your core business activities instead of managing a network or its problems.
Be Compliance Ready
Ensure that all of your Regulatory Compliance Reports are in place and avoid the huge audit fees and ﬁnes.
Basic Security Protection:
- Provides a point solution to specific issues
- Requires manual monitoring and maintenance to remain current and effective
- Relies on end-user decisions for operation
- Maintains only local data backup
- Does not provide centralized management or reporting
Layered Security Protection:
- Provides comprehensive security, monitoring and management 24/7/365
- Layered security protection protocols customized to your organization’s critical needs
- Leverages our security professionals to provide daily management
- Monthly reporting and quarterly consulting to demonstrate protection
InData’s Layered Security Approach
- 24/7/365 Security Monitoring of core assets and access points
- Quarterly security assessments provided
- Establishes a minimum security baseline
- All Protect services plus…
- Daily management of patches, perimeter level mail and AV
- Advanced security and protection monitoring
- Threat / Status Reporting and more.
Analyze & Manage
- All Protect and Detect services plus…
- Additional layers of access protection for employees
- Full data backup and encryption of data to secure and compliant offsite locations
- Alignment to regulatory requirements
- Monthly security risk assessment reviews and more
- All Protect, Detect & Manage services plus…
- Employee workflow controls
- Advanced network security management
- Security operations center support over watch and much more
- Quarterly security plan testing
- Change management and control procedures
Getting Started With InData
When you don’t have the time to deal with IT, it’s time to call InData. We’ve been partnering with companies to expertly manage their entire IT infrastructure — it’s why we went into business, why we were one of the first companies to pioneer remote IT management over the Internet, and why we enjoy a 95% retention rate. We believe in a culture of exceptional customer service, the concept of IT optimization and the philosophy that IT should empower your business instead of getting in the way. Plus we’re friendly and fun – the last thing you need is technical jargon and attitude.
To find out if InData might be a good match for your company, please click here to contact us. If you have an in-house IT department, you can use InData Tech Support to solve specific challenges and support your IT team.